This beautiful necklace features a one of kind clear quartz enhydro with black sand set in 14K yellow gold.
As the crystal grew over millions of years, water and sand became trapped inside and created an enhydro.
I wanted to keep the setting minimal around the stone to show off its beauty and make sure you can see the movement of the sediment within the quartz.
About enhydros: These crystals usually grow in or around water tables. They form in skeletal layers and then trap the water inside the crystal. Enhydro Crystals contain water that’s over a hundred million years old! Enhydro is taken from the Greek word meaning ‘as water within’.
- pendant: 37mm x 20mm with the bail. The stone is about 36mm tall.
- metal: 14K yellow gold with a satin finish
- chain length: choose from a 16" or 18" cable chain or a paperclip 18" chain. You can also choose no chain
- if you would like a different length just send me a message.
- one of a kind necklace
- ready to ship
- ships through USPS priority mail in a gift box in an insulated pouch to keep the stone safe.
This necklace is a part of my Aislinn Collection. This collection is created from quartz stones that I have collected over the years. These stones all have different really beautiful inclusions within the quartz stones.
Care Instructions: Care for your one of a kind quicksand enhydro necklace: Avoid extreme heat/prolonged exposed sunlight or the fluid could evaporate. Avoid freezing temps and extreme drops, or crystal could crack. Protect this ancient gem with love.
You can see other Enhydro options here.
Note: This listing is for just one necklace; the other photos are just to help show the scale. The photo on a bust is a similar necklace but with a different stone to help show you the scale of this pendant.