The Tourmalinated Quartz sterling silver stacking ring is a little piece of magic.
It's hand-crafted with an eye-catching Tourmalinated Quartz center stone set in sterling silver. The faceted texture on the band gives it an organic touch, while the protection of Tourmalinated Quartz provides you with a little extra peace of mind.
About Tourmalinated quartz: Tourmalinated quartz, also known as tourmaline in quartz, is an excellent protective stone, and brings balance and inner strength. It deflects and grounds negativity, and reduces anxiety, stress, and depression. Tourmalinated Quartz is known as an excellent protective stone and has been used for centuries because of its ability to absorb negative energy and re-direct it into positive outlets. It's also known for helping you feel grounded in your own personal power, which is just what we need when we're dealing with worries about the future or past events that have shaken us up.
- Metal: Sterling silver
- Stone: 4x6mm
- Each ring is made from 14 gauge round wire
- Custom made to order by hand for you in my Los Angeles studio
- Takes up to a week to be made
- Shipping: Ships through USPS within a week
- Comes in a gift box
- Available in whole and half sizes from 4-14. Please contact me for pricing if you don't see your size listed.
You can see other Tourmalinated Quartz options here.
Note: This listing is for just one ring; the other photos are just to help show the scale.