I Am Divine 14K gold rainbow moonstone triangle ring
- Regular Price
- $ 875.00
- Sale Price
- $ 875.00
- Regular Price
- $ 800.00
- Unit Price
The I Am Divine is a beautiful new collaboration between Cassandra Bodzak & Amanda K Lockrow.
We have been working together to dream up and bring this beautiful ring to life for you and are so pleased to have it ready for you to bring home. Our intention is for this ring to be a talisman for you to know your own divinity.
Amanda has meditated and worked with Cassandra over the years and was so thrilled to create the gorgeous collection with her.
Learn more about Cassandra's work here.
Rainbow moonstone is a stone of self discovery that is filled with feminine energy. It carries the vibration of light and spiritual healing. It can help open you up to your spiritual gifts and intuition. It can help ignite transformation as well as help you feel safe on a new journey. You can wear this stone to balance and clear your energy to attract new opportunities.
We chose the triangle shape for it's symbolism. It represents manifestation, enlightenment, revelation, and a higher perspective. It is often used to mark the cycles of growth that lead to a higher state of being. Spiritually, it represents a path towards enlightenment or connection to the Divine. The triangle can be interpreted as the “flow” state that we get into when we are tapped into our true spiritual essence, creativity and passion. Symbolically, the triangle has often represented the power that can be attained through achieving balance after a difficult decision. In another interpretation, the base of a triangle can be seen as a strong foundation that allows you to launch into a higher reality. The triangle also represents the three elements or trinity of our being and the universe that needs to be balanced in order to become our highest self.
- 14K yellow gold
- Your ring will feature a beautiful 10mm rainbow moonstone triangle.
- These stones are natural so please allow for variation, but don't worry Amanda will choose a beautiful stone for you.
- All stones are cleared and charged before they leave her Los Angeles studio.
Sizing and shipping:
- If you need help deciding on your ring size please click here. We can also send you a ring sizer. These rings can't be resized so please reach out before you order with any questions.
- If you don't see your size listed just send us a message for pricing.
- Your ring will be handmade to order in Los Angeles and will take up to 2 weeks to ship.
- It will ship through USPS priority mail in a gift box.