This stacking ring embraces the earth and sky, while also connecting you to your inner light.
It is a simple, minimalistic band that houses a little oval garnet cabochon, which represents protection and grounding. The faceted texture of the band reflects the ever-changing nature of life.
The ring is intended to be worn as a reminder that we must live in the present moment, so that we may embrace our future.
About Garnet: It is the birthstone for January. It is a stone of protection and grounding. It helps protect you from negative energy and strengthens your connection to the earth, protecting you from harm. It awakens kundalini energy, which is the divine power within us all that can manifest itself in many ways—for some people, it manifests as a spiritual awakening; for others, it manifests as physical healing.
- Metal: Sterling silver
- Stone: 4x6mm
- Each ring is made from 14 gauge round wire
- Custom made to order by hand for you in my Los Angeles studio
- Takes up to a week to be made
- Shipping: Ships through USPS within a week
- Comes in a gift box
- Available in whole and half sizes from 4-12. Please contact me for pricing if you don't see your size listed.
You can see other Garnet options here.
Click here for help with your ring size.
Note: This listing is for just one ring; the other photos are just to help show the scale.