This sterling silver stacking ring has a minimalistic design, but it is more than meets the eye. The faceted texture on the band of this elegant ring is accentuated by a lovely shiny finish, giving it an almost ethereal look.
The stone used in this gemstone ring is called gray moonstone. It is a powerful magnifier of intention and can help you bring forth creations from the void. This stone can help you see your dreams as clearly as if they were already manifested in physical form.
Gray moonstone has been used for thousands of years to help people understand their own divinity and bring this understanding into their daily lives by working with them on their own personal spiritual paths..
About Gray Moonstone: Gray moonstone is a stone of perceiving beyond the veil. It is a powerful Stone that allows you to move beyond the realm of what is seen into the realm of what is unseen. This stone carries the mysteries and powers of the New Moon when everything exists as potential. It magnifies your intention and helps you manifest your creations.
- Metal: Sterling silver
- Stone: 8mm gray moonstone stone
- Each ring is made from 14 gauge round wire
- Custom made to order by hand for you in my Los Angeles studio
- Takes up to a week to be made
- Shipping: Ships through USPS within a week
- Comes in a gift box
- Available in whole and half sizes from 4-12. Please contact me for pricing if you don't see your size listed.
You can see other Moonstone options here.
Note: This listing is for just one ring; the other photos are just to help show the scale.