This labradorite stone is the newest take on a collaboration design I made last year. I found some beautiful labradorite triangles and had to add it to the Stone Love Collection.
Labradorite is a stone of self discovery, inner awareness and adventure. It is known as the Shaman's stone. It is a stone of magic. It protects and clears the aura of negative energy. It symbolizes both the moon and sun energies. It can provides a sense of self during transition as well as help to reduce stress, anxiety and insomnia.
The triangle shape represents manifestation, enlightenment, revelation, and a higher perspective. It is often used to mark the cycles of growth that lead to a higher state of being. Spiritually, it represents a path towards enlightenment or connection to the Divine. The triangle can be interpreted as the “flow” state that we get into when we are tapped into our true spiritual essence, creativity and passion. Symbolically, the triangle has often represented the power that can be attained through achieving balance after a difficult decision. In another interpretation, the base of a triangle can be seen as a strong foundation that allows you to launch into a higher reality. The triangle also represents the three elements or trinity of our being and the universe that needs to be balanced in order to become our highest self.
- Choose from sterling silver or 14K yellow gold vermeil.
- Choose from a 16, 18 or 20 inch chain (vermeil option has a gold filled chain)
- Your necklace will feature a beautiful 10mm labradorite triangle.
- These stones are natural so please allow for variation, but don't worry Amanda will choose a beautiful stone for you.
- All stones are cleared and charged before they leave her Los Angeles studio.
- Your necklace will be handmade to order in Los Angeles.
- The silver version takes 1-2 weeks to ship.
- The vermeil version takes up to 3 weeks to ship.
- It will ship through USPS in a gift box.
This listing is for 1 labradorite necklace the moonstone necklace is just shown for scale.