This ring is all about saying "You matter." It's also about choosing what kind of person you want to be.
Made with sterling silver and a little oval turquoise cabochon center stone, this ring is more than just a piece of jewelry—it's a symbol that helps you release old habits, express yourself, and find your voice. It's a reminder that when you let go of the things that are holding you back, there's a space for new things to come into your life.
Turquoise: Turquoise is a stone of protection and helps release old habits and express oneself. As a result of its strong connection to the throat chakra, it enhances communication and expression. It's also great for aligning chakras and healing. Turquoise can also help you get over self-sabotage and become more open to love and forgiveness.
- Metal: sterling silver
- Stone: 4x6mm
- Each ring is made from 14 gauge round wire
- Custom made to order by hand for you in my Los Angeles studio
- Takes up to a week to be made
- Shipping: Ships through USPS within a week
- Comes in a gift box
- Available in any size from 4-14. Please contact me for pricing if you don't see your size listed.
You can see other Turquoise options here.
Note: This listing is for just one ring; the other photos are just to help show the scale.