I love to look up in the night sky to remind myself of the infinite possibilities in the life. The stars remind me to dream, to find hope in the darkness, to embrace the dark because without it I would never see a star.
There are so many beautiful songs and poems about the stars. But Yayoi Kusama's work has always inspired me and I love this quote from here. There is unfathomable mystery in this life and universe and I made this bracelet as a tiny reminder of just that.
I hope you wear this bracelet as a reminder of the possibilities, of hope and of our connectedness/oneness.
- Metal: 14K yellow gold (contact me for other options)
- Measurements: Charm is 16mm x 4mm
- Stone: Choose from ruby or diamond or contact me to customize it
- Made to order
- Shipping: Ships through USPS priority mail within 14 days of your order
- Comes in gift box
- Contact me for other stone options
- Engraving starts at $35
If you are unsure of the right size: The 6-7 inches option is the most popular, but you can measure a bracelet you have or wrap a string around your wrist and then measure it to make sure your bracelet fits just right when it arrives. Contact for custom sizes.
You can see other Talisman options here.
Note: This listing is for just one bracelet; the other photos are just to help show the scale.