The triangle strength stacking ring is a tiny little reminder for you to wear every day to remind yourself just how strong you are.
This delicate, handmade ring comes in sterling silver and features a tiny triangle adorned with an aquamarine, blue sapphire, tsavorite garnet or garnet. The ring is small enough to wear alone or with other stackable rings, so it can be worn on its own for a subtle look, or paired with others for a bolder look.
This would make an ideal gift for any loved one who needs reminding of their strength and the support they have around them.
About this piece: The triangle can symbolize many things including strength, the number 3 or the trinity to name a few. For me it symbolizes strength because you can apply pressure but the shape will hold its ground.
- Materials: silver
- Stone: 2mm aquamarine, blue sapphire, garnet, tsavorite garnet
- Measurements: The triangle is about 4mm. The band is 1mm. The stones are 2mm.
- Custom made to order by hand for you in my Los Angeles studio
- Shipping: Ships through USPS
- Comes in gift box
- Available in any size from 4-14. Please contact me for pricing if you don't see your size listed.
- Some other stone options are ruby, blue sapphire, aquamarine, amethyst, citrine, tourmaline, peridot, blue topaz, diamond and more.
- Pricing may vary by stone, just send me a message for a custom order.
You can see other Talisman options here.
Note: This listing is for just one ring; the other photos are just to help show the scale.