I like to think of the beads in these bracelets as a reminder of everyone and everything we are connected to all around us every day. If we ever feel alone there are so many ways to seek connection.
“Instead of drifting along like a leaf in a river, understand who you are and how you come across to people and what kind of an impact you have on the people around you and the community around you and the world, so that when you go out, you can feel you have made a positive difference.” – Jane Fonda
I hope you wear this bracelet as a reminder of our connectedness, how together we can do so much and how are actions ripple out in ways we'll never know.
- Metal: 14K yellow gold (contact me for other options)
- Measurements: Beads are 3mm
- Bracelet Length: 6 inches with a 1 inch extension
- Stone: garnet, labradorite, larimar or rainbow moonstone
- Made to order
- Shipping: Ships through USPS priority mail within 14 days of your order
- Comes in gift box
- Contact me for other stone options
- These bracelets are strung on a silk chord so we recommend you wear them with care and take them off when you shower, swim, surf, etc.
Note: This listing is for just one bracelet; the other photos are just to help show the scale.